Skip to the content
- Shaun Newman Podcast Presents: Bruce Pardy
- What’s all this about rights?
- What led to the overturning of Roe v. Wade?
- Totalitarian rule of man replacing neutral rule of law
- Will Canada’s courts uphold our Charter rights?
- COVID and the end of the rational university
- On speech and conduct, repressive tolerance is a feature, not a bug
- Canada’s judges must guard against bias, say lawyers
- Alberta Court of Appeal tees up an argument for western separation
- Bill 100 – Ontario’s slide into a social credit system – Bruce Pardy
- Canada’s Charter was naive from the beginning
- The Emergencies Act wasn’t the only sledgehammer
- Canada is the world’s largest prison
- The Charter at 40: Success or MIA?
- The connection between sound money and freedom